Uninstalling the app will not cancel your subscription.
- On your computer, go to your subscriptions in Google Play.
- For the subscription you want to cancel, click Manage.
- Click Cancel subscription.
- Within the confirmation pop-up, select a reason.
- Click Continue.
Through your Android device:
On an Android device:
- Open the Google Play app.
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Payments & subscriptions Subscriptions.
- Under “Subscriptions,” check the list of subscriptions for expired subscriptions or subscriptions with declined payment methods.
When you cancel a subscription you’ll still be able to use your subscription for the time you’ve already paid. Cancelling a subscription will NOT retroactively refund subscription payments. Your currently-active subscription will continue until its expiration date a month past original purchase date.